Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just plain stupid: Tattoos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mouwt

Ahh no Ill just throw them in here! Thanks for the compliment though, tattoos can be very serious affairs, f**k that, have a laugh instead.

101_0282.jpg

101_0284.jpg

101_0294.jpg

101_0299.jpg

101_0283.jpg

101_0300.jpg

101_0301.jpg

101_0302.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Hahaha, ohh man, they look sweet. i love those kind of tattoo's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

they're awesome man! i'd never do it on myself... but absolutely great to see them on someone else ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeah, they're absolutely deadly, keep us posted on any more you get if you have the time/remember, I absolutely love what you have done so far! :D

PS- Johnny Bravo = deadly :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Nice mouwt....they probably deserve their own thread mind
    You got Earth Worm Jim on there?

• Advertisement

Earthworm Jim, bit crusty, pic taken when the tattoo was a few days old,

a021.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

here, hurry up and get samurai jack!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

mouwt.
    what about the hong kong phooey?
    hong_kong_phoey.jpg
    have you that tattoo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

mouwt wrote: »

a021.jpg

Awesome. Start your own thread for them...if you haven't already.
    Would love to see them all.

Alan Ford wrote: »
    mouwt.
    what about the hong kong phooey?
    hong_kong_phoey.jpg
    have you that tattoo?

Alright Alan, I thought about this and other characters from the Hannah Barbara school of cartoons but my tattoos lean more towards Matt Groening and Nickelodoen type stuff, that I watched and was in to as a kid, I wouldnt get something I didnt like or know about, Hong Kong Fooey would be an excellent tattoo though, someone DO IT!
    next on the list is Dr. Wily from Megaman, Randy from Southpark and Pinky and the Brain :D:D:D

• Advertisement

actually, now i think about it.. it's quite astounding pinky and the brain aren't there already.

"What're we gonna do tonight Brain? Narf!"
    "Same thing we do every night Pinky, try to take over Mouwt's leg!"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Randy rocks, southpark rules.
    'For what? You're arresting me for what? I'm not allowed to stand up for myself? I thought this was a free country? Oh i'm sorry I thought this America. Sorry, I thought this was America.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭KhuntChops

a021.jpg

\love the tattoo... Dont you just miss watching earthworm jim :(

Just watch it on the tinternet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭KhuntChops

:O tinternet...Theres such a thing... Were might I find it

*cant believe I didnt think of that..wait yes I can*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Alright Alan, I thought about this and other Hong Kong Fooey would be an excellent tattoo though, someone DO IT!
    i might put it on my back.....side:D
    when you get more done mouwt keep the the pics rolling:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mack attack

I'm 15, and my mom said i could get a tat on my right arm, and want it so bad, i have a cupple ideas but don't know exact what i want!

you're 15. best thing to do is figure out what you want. figure out *why* you want it. draw it out, stick it up on your wall. in 6months, change it a little, improve it, fix it, change it all together. make sure you are committed to the design before you get it. dont get a tattoo cos you want a tattoo, get it done for the design that will be on you for the rest of your life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

This could be a good lesson to learn... I know a of a kid who is 16. Last year when on holidays in Turkey he had a sudden horn on him to get a tattoo but didn't really know what he wanted, he just wanted one soooooooo bad... so he got his initials, LD on his arm.

A year later and all he is known as now is Little Dick, he feels like quite the spanner.

Mack Attack look at the name of the thread you posted on. I love tattoo and I have the best possible tattoo for the person that I am... but thats because I thought mine out for a few years.
    There are far too many dodgy tatts out there, trust me you don't want one of those. Get one when you are 18 and you will be a little more mature, responsible and you will have a fu**ing deadly tattoo that everyone will be envious of. Just because your ma will let you get one now isn't a good enough excuse to get one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

On the subject of bad tattoos, here is the perfect example of why to wait till you're 18 and go to a good place once you're 100% sure what you want.

http://bmezine.com/tattoo/A80709/tatworst.html

Also, don't get it till you're 18. I don't mean to sound patronising, but as Crumble Froo said, this is something that will be on your body for the rest of your life, waiting a couple of years isn't going to be much compared to how long you will have the tattoo.

As she also suggested, take this time to work on the design that you want done, so that when it comes time to get it done, you will have it perfect and it will be without doubt what you want done.

I had the design that I got for my first tattoo for 2.5 years before I got it done as a tattoo, so that I would be 100% sure that I wouldn't regret the design later, so I know exactly what it's like to wait for these things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭*melanie*

why o why?!
    200803191007.jpgeye-tattoo-injection.JPG

mod edit: just cleaned up the tags a bit. :)

I heard about the two guys on top, but can't remember the exact details. think they committed some sort of crime in america... forget

eye ball tattooing was under-taken by shannon larratt, pauly unstoppable and some i think 2 other guys. Can't get the link as I'm in work. It was a success but hurt like a mo fo by all accounts.
    They tested it a few ways, standard tattooo machine, hand poked and needle as far as i remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 prettypolly6

I had the bright idea, aged 17, to get stoned, travel to Dublin and visit a back street tatoo parlour, pick a crappy design of fire for around my belly button, due to my stonedness:D, and proceeded to allow a dodgy dude who was also stoned (i believe he is now in jail), to etch a stupid, cartoonish, vivid, PERMANANT tatoo which now resides around my belly button, a constant reminder of my teenaged foolishness and how my mother is always right.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

the eyeball one was done by the founders of bme. Apparently their going back to try get it better than just a blob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭miss enzo

Ahh no Ill just throw them in here! Thanks for the compliment though, tattoos can be very serious affairs, f**k that, have a laugh instead.

101_0282.jpg

101_0284.jpg

101_0294.jpg

101_0299.jpg

101_0283.jpg

101_0300.jpg

101_0301.jpg

101_0302.jpg

hey dude didnt mean anythin bad by puttin ur link up here!!! u prob dont remember me but i was one of the people that came up to u one night in trinners very randomly asking u to see ur tattoos!!! and ur mate the the hitlers moustash thing!!!! and ur mate with the white trash tattoo!!!
    i ment to go into him for one but i moved from limerick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Sorry to bump this but didn't see the point of starting a new thread on the same topic. Stumbled across this on BME today and thought it was worth sharing.

What happens when you cross a bucket of chicken and the book of kells ?
    Colonel Sanders Made of Celtic Chickens

Seen it, damn impressive tattoo i think.

• Advertisement

It is, very inpressive! Some effort put into that TBH!!! :D

Advertisement