Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview in athlone

Options
  • 04-04-2008 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I have an interview in athlone next week specifically at the Cornamaddy area I have decided to stay the night to break the journey where would be a decent place to stay thats not too far away and resonalbly priced the company is tyco

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭slowharry

no hotel in within waking distance (well its about 30 walk to town centre). cant think of any b+b nearby but i'm sure there is .

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g212091-d736983-Reviews-Cornamagh_House_B_B-Athlone_County_Westmeath.html

quick check on tripadvisor got this cornamagh is right beside tyco cant think of that b & b.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

It's just past Mayfield Grove. Come out of the B&B, go up the hill to your right and it's about five minutes or less walk away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Drove past this area yesterday. It's down the Cornamagh Road that brings you into Fernhill Garden Centre. Not sure how far down but it's still the closest you are going to get to Tyco.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

What about Bushfield house is that not still there just a few minutes walk from Ericssons and Tyco!

Bed and Breakfast

Bushfield House
    Cornamaddy, Blyry, Athlone, Westmeath
    Name:Eucharia King
    Tel: 353 0 906475979

Alternatively stay in the Creggan Court and get a taxi. either b&b will require a taxi so you dont turn up looking slightly dishevelled from the walk and it may rain!! im trying to think of b&bs in the coosan/garnafeilagh area but none spring to mind

hope this helps

I wonder if the OP got the job?

• Advertisement
Advertisement