Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floorboard wanted

Options
  • 04-04-2008 3:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭

I need to source a good old fashioned pine floorboard for a 1960's landing.Eveywhere i've been only seems to sell t&g flooring.I'm in the finglas area,anybody know where i'd get one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 AMJ

any reclaimers yard, there are in the golden pages

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I have old floor boards,unfortuanatly they have t+g even though they came from an old house built about 1900. Your welcome to a couple of lenghts if you need them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

dubtom wrote: »
    I have old floor boards,unfortuanatly they have t+g even though they came from an old house built about 1900. Your welcome to a couple of lenghts if you need them.

Thanks.I bought a length of t&g from chadwicks today,if it doesnt fit i'll give ya a bell.Cheers!

Advertisement