Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just Media 99c Shipping Weekend is back!

• 04-04-2008 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

Just got this e-mail from them:

Order from Just Media from 2.30 pm today untill 2.30 pm Monday and get 99 cent shipping for delivery on Tuesday. Dont miss out on some great deals online, check out our website now to save.

https://www.justmedia.ie/default.aspx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,059 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Thanks stuck an order in for some printer ink and 100 CD-R's & 100 Printable DVD-R's and shipping is 99cent, should be delivered on Tuesday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

ah ffs!just ordered stuff thursday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Thanks for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭Skidmcmarx

Hey guys,

This offer isn't showing up for me, whats going on? can sum1 tell me wot i doin wrong....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Good stuff I got a small led light six euro inc delivery.The last led light i bought was 12.99 in a petrol station:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Skidmcmarx wrote: »
    Hey guys,

This offer isn't showing up for me, whats going on? can sum1 tell me wot i doin wrong....

Did you get it? firstly its dublin only. once you click chekout now the shipping page comes up, and the only option to choose is: Please select the desired shipping method below:
    In Dublin (€0.99)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭odonnellcarey

Just placed an order and delivery was the usual €4.99 for outside Dublin.

Still a good site for consumables!

Advertisement