Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That naked guy.

Options
  • 04-04-2008 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭

So was Th.L at 11 the only lecture to be graced with the presence of the guy who ran down the steps absolutely naked screaming and then up another set of steps?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

it wasnt me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

balls, id say i missed him by 2-3 minutes!!! arghhh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Grimes wrote: »
    it wasnt me

Just admit your guilt, we wont think any less of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

:eek::eek::eek:

Ah, being all good and studious in the library means one misses out on so much :(

oooh librostreak. I just got a sexy idea

• Advertisement

Indeed. It would liven the place up at least. And the ensuing battle with librocop which provides him with another (un-needed) excuse to exercise his authoritaaaaaaaah should prove equally entertaining. Go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 HoldOnTight

lol yeah its been planned for a couple of weeks! he's friends with a friend of mine. supposedly he's not from this college....

how much was it worth for him?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

balls, id say i missed him by 2-3 minutes!!! arghhh

You wanted to see a naked guy? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭stolenwine

lol yeah its been planned for a couple of weeks! he's friends with a friend of mine. supposedly he's not from this college....

It took him weeks of planning to take off his clothes and run into a lecture theatre...? What a genius and a lege!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 HoldOnTight

stolenwine wrote: »
    It took him weeks of planning to take off his clothes and run into a lecture theatre...? What a genius and a lege!

Don't know the chap personally so I can't comment on his astronomic intelligence or his colossal social status. I meant the date was planned a while ago, I don't know anything about the amount of actual planning that went into the actual concept, nor could I give any informed estimation of such a time span - I myself have managed to keep my clothes on in the lecture theatres thus far!:D

well as some one who needs to get naked quite a bit you need a good exit strategy , getting out of UCD fast while finding a place to change, personally id use the tunnels under the artsblock

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Indeed. It would liven the place up at least. And the ensuing battle with librocop which provides him with another (un-needed) excuse to exercise his authoritaaaaaaaah should prove equally entertaining. Go for it.

This poses the question: Would librocop tackle a naked guy?

I'd say he would, keep this "authoritaaaaaaaah" under very strict control...would be a funny sight though!

he'd probably just walk over and say "no nakedness in the library"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Fionngus

HAHA,

It was a great moment it the colleges history!!! I know the guy and he did it for the craic, no bets or anything. And yes he is a legend. And yes he did use the tunnels under the arts block.

It was soooo funny, and the lecturer took it all in good humour, he was laughing harder than anyone! UCD_ECON, no lecture was disgraced only made more interesting!!!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

no lecture was disgraced
    I said graced, not disgraced.
    the lecturer took it all in good humour, he was laughing
    He wasn't laughing, he stood there completely bemused.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

Please do excuse me, i was so excited/ amused at seeing this thread my eyes were reading x100!!

In fairness to the guy he did take it well, he was completly gobsmacked!

How did the video go down for u?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJD9u0qLlNY

Hahaha Ballerina how did u get this link so fast, i think the videos only been up an hour or something!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

19 replies and no one has asked how big was his dong?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

17636-13443.gif

"Delta HOUSE!!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 EoinCahill

Hahahahaha eh that was me........ Jus did it for the craic. its not my college. and fionngus had to do it through maynooth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭imarugbyball

No matter what the haters say dude, you are a ****ing legend.
    That is the most heroic thing that i've seen in a good while, getting naked and running through places is a timeless classic.

What is Baguh anyway? i see it tagged around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Baguh (ba-guh) noun/adj
    -A universal word that can be used to replace any other word in the dictionary. i.e. Roll up a Baguh!
    -It can also be used as a greeting, goodbye or used to notify everyone of your arrival.i.e. Baguh!
    -It is also acceptable to be used at any point during a conversation to notify that you are paying attention or that you understand the topic. i.e. Baguh!

Hahaha!

Its great craic streaking, the adrenaline rush is amazing! The lecturers in both cases were fairly good sports.

Baguh is a random made up word, basically means whatever u want it to mean!!:eek::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 starkers-head

the baguh streakers are legends in our time rumour has it ucc is next....BAguh to u all....:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 starkers-head

nah sorry man.........that was class but this is an all time classic....:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭vote4pedro

Wow, these two lads perfectly encapsulate why so many people hate students.

• Advertisement

vote4pedro wrote: »
    Wow, these two lads perfectly encapsulate why so many people hate students.

Harshness of that! I mean college is the last chance you have to be immature and have random craic!!! No need for the harsh words! Im sure u were a young lad someday!

Advertisement