Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That naked guy.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

Fionngus wrote: »
    Hahaha Ballerina how did u get this link so fast, i think the videos only been up an hour or something!!

ha yea i was on some random bebo and saw the flashbox right after reading this thread....actually it was probably on of your friends flashes...small world!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Fionngus

Ballerina wrote: »
    ha yea i was on some random bebo and saw the flashbox right after reading this thread....actually it was probably on of your friends flashes...small world!

HAHAHA well done fair play to ya! Its quite the hit, 1180 views, u can have some credit as an advertiser when we win oscars :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 daboyfergie

are these men from st Finians college

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

vote4pedro wrote: »
    Wow, these two lads perfectly encapsulate why so many people hate students.

could you elaborate on that one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Fionngus

are these men from st Finians college

ST Finians college??? No, unless ur talking bout the school in newcastle, which i doubt, and if u are one of them did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Wow, these two lads perfectly encapsulate why so many people hate students.
    Yeah, jealousy of not having that sort of craic ever in their sad working lives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭vote4pedro

Not really, and yes I can elaborate. Two desperate attention seeking "funny men" pulling "hilarious" and "wacky" japes, then again desperately trying to get people to talk about how mad they are, to the point of lying about how the lecturer dealt with the situation. I'll make a generalisation and guess they're the type of guys who call each other ledge all the time and wear OUTRAGOUS clothes such as wacky coloured board shorts ON AN OVERCAST DAY!!! Dude, that's insane! And yer man's posts make him sound like a second year school kid, TY tops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

It's only a bit of fun relax.

Not really, and yes I can elaborate. Two desperate attention seeking "funny men" pulling "hilarious" and "wacky" japes, then again desperately trying to get people to talk about how mad they are, to the point of lying about how the lecturer dealt with the situation. I'll make a generalisation and guess they're the type of guys who call each other ledge all the time and wear OUTRAGOUS clothes such as wacky coloured board shorts ON AN OVERCAST DAY!!! Dude, that's insane! And yer man's posts make him sound like a second year school kid, TY tops.

What's with this gigantic chip you seem to have on your shoulder?

Not a lot, and I wouldn't call it a chip on my shoulder either. Certain people piss me off, and I would have thought an awful lot of people would get wound up by people taping themselves streaking through college in order to appear wacky. I hardly think that's too controversial a stance, and if this thread were copied post by post to a less strictly moderated board the personal abuse the two lads would get would be fairly massive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Heh, you think I'm strict? I'm just a big teddy, really.

Ha, apologies! I just meant boards.ie would be a less, erm, cynical site than most.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Not a lot, and I wouldn't call it a chip on my shoulder either. Certain people piss me off, and I would have thought an awful lot of people would get wound up by people taping themselves streaking through college in order to appear wacky. I hardly think that's too controversial a stance, and if this thread were copied post by post to a less strictly moderated board the personal abuse the two lads would get would be fairly massive.

Yeah send it to After Hours where people like yourself like to whinge and complain about anything remotely funny.

I thought it was hilarious. Fair play to them. If it puts bitter people's noses out of joint then all the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Bartronilic

Can't believe the abuse they're not getting. Streaking is funny. Streaking in a lecture is really funny. Putting it on youtube for people to see is a great thing.

But putting annoying and unfunny and obnoxious catchphrases like "Baguh!" in the video and shouting it in a high pitched voice when streaking, then putting it on youtube and getting your mates to put comments saying "legend" and "college history" and "the Theatre L streaker is such a ledge" then you RUIN it. wtf is wrong with you?

Wouldn't you be MORE of a "ledge" if you did it, put a video on youtube and let it spread by word of mouth. Had some humilty? Instead it looks like you're desperately looking for people to call you "ledges" because in school everyone hated the sight of you and your obnoxious catchphrases.

You are not a "ledge" you should walk off a ledge.

Can't believe the abuse they're not getting. Streaking is funny. Streaking in a lecture is really funny. Putting it on youtube for people to see is a great thing.

But putting annoying and unfunny and obnoxious catchphrases like "Baguh!" in the video and shouting it in a high pitched voice when streaking, then putting it on youtube and getting your mates to put comments saying "legend" and "college history" and "the Theatre L streaker is such a ledge" then you RUIN it. wtf is wrong with you?

Wouldn't you be MORE of a "ledge" if you did it, put a video on youtube and let it spread by word of mouth. Had some humilty? Instead it looks like you're desperately looking for people to call you "ledges" because in school everyone hated the sight of you and your obnoxious catchphrases.

You are not a "ledge" you should walk off a ledge.

QFT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

QFT
    I second that.

GrumpSoc in the making here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

GrumpSoc in the making here?
    That would be perfect... Except as soon as we joined it we'd just constantly gripe and moan about how cr*p it is as a society.

Amusing enough vid. Altho as a rule streakers are complete tools. Just putting that out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

QFT
    Definitely.

It'd be much funnier if I stumbled across that without being told how 'ledge' these 'history-making' students are.

As an aside, anyone care to explain the "Baguh!" thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Baguh (ba-guh) noun/adj
    -A universal word that can be used to replace any other word in the dictionary. i.e. Roll up a Baguh!
    -It can also be used as a greeting, goodbye or used to notify everyone of your arrival.i.e. Baguh!
    -It is also acceptable to be used at any point during a conversation to notify that you are paying attention or that you understand the topic. i.e. Baguh!

and as a side note guys relax with the hate already.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PennyLane

Ah, so, if I am to understand this correctly, it is a linguistic survival from the times of our ancestors, a.k.a Cro Magnons (a line of descent which appears to be closer to certain portions of the populations than others). Fascinating!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭spaceman1

I think you're mistaken, Cro Magnons had much bigger clubs than that guy, as does modern man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

one thing i won't miss about UCD is the goon parade like those streakers. ledge indeed :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mr. IWJ

Just to clarify;

The act of streaking itself was legendary. It took balls and is just inherently funny (mainly for the fat guy's back-fat jiggling all the while).

By association the guys themselves should be legends, but they sadly cancelled out their own heroism by being their own biggest fans at the same time. You are not a legend is you call yourself one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mr. IWJ

Now heres a prank;

http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashBoxId=4970771412&FlashViewType=Personal&MemberId=4277878740

Note how I'm calling them legends, whoever they are; they don't need to do it themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 molloyzer

It made the papers. check yesterday's herald page 8

Oh god, who gave them the Herald's phone number??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Linkage?

Advertisement