Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frech Oral. Have I enough prepared?

Options
  • 04-04-2008 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

I've prepared things under the following titles:

Myself
    My family
    My Town
    My Hobbies
    Where I hope to go to college
    My School, subjects, rules etc.
    The weekend (past and present)
    The leaving cert
    What i would do if i was minister for education
    Television

Then I have my document for what I did last summer. A picture of an egyptian temple. (I still have to learn this off!)

I need to go over everything but have i missed anything that could come up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭thatone!

That seems good, make sure you know about problems in your area eg. drugs or unemployment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Holidays past and future perhaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

Social Problems in your area for definite
    Why do people take drugs or alcohol
    What can be done to help these people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

have a look and see what will be news at the time - for example, if there are local elections, they might talk about politics, the olympics are coming up, that kind of thing. You seem very well prepared, but remember that they are testing your overall knowledge of the language and your fluency, so don't be thrown if they start to discuss a topic you haven't prepared - if you can discuss the topics above, you'll be fine. Bon chance!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

"What would you do if you were principal" is a popular one with my teacher

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭hippety-pippety

i feel like i can basically speak french sort of enough, but i haven't learned off any sentences, just the odd phrase that'd come in handy.. do we really need to know about what you'd do if you won the lottery, were principal, etc? and school uniform d'you reckon that's important?
    so apart from myself, what i wanna do next year, family, house, holidays, school etc, theres also
    drugs/smoking/alcohol
    the environment
    and a bit of current affairs.. what else can one be asked realistically?

Advertisement