Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs & Socs ball

Options
  • 04-04-2008 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭

Anyone attend? Was there with SofA. One of the best nights I've had in UL, top marks to the organisers. Really impressed with everything, we weren't treated like students for once! The Munster team creeping around outside was hilarious too. ****ing amazing night.

Didn't know the awards would be so cliquey though! Maybe I'm just bitter 'cos we didn't win either of our categories. Oh well, next year!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Without a doubt the C&S ball is the event of the year... C&S people rock!

As my last clubs and socs ball as a student, it wasn't a disappointment... So many memories and photos... The best night of 4th year anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I'm not going to take credit for much, because I was at work when Stephen and Paul went to test the food out, was sick for the hustings, but did have an input alright. The slow service put a bit of a spanner in the proceedings, but I must say it was a thoroughly enjoyable night. (even got a free drink from a nice lady from UB and a few shots from Paul:D:D)

There seemed to be a good crowd in from SoFA, Skydive and Outreach which are all new and well done to the kackers for winning the OPC perpetual award **sorry** I mean best club award!!

All of next year's sabbats were in attendance whic was great and it'll probably transfer well into promoting C&S at all levels of union activity next year.

C&S were very well represented.

We'll be tying up all the loose ends for C&S 07/08 in the coming weeks and if anyone needs budget support etc we're here. Any suggestions regarding the ball would be welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

ninty9er wrote: »
    I'm not going to take credit for much, because I was at work when Stephen and Paul went to test the food out, was sick for the hustings, but did have an input alright. The slow service put a bit of a spanner in the proceedings, but I must say it was a thoroughly enjoyable night. (even got a free drink from a nice lady from UB and a few shots from Paul:D:D)
    That reminds me...think I owe you a shot! ;)
    All of next year's sabbats were in attendance whic was great and it'll probably transfer well into promoting C&S at all levels of union activity next year.
    But of course. It also helps that all of next year's sabbats are currently involved in some way or other with C&S...!
    Any suggestions regarding the ball would be welcome!
    More balls... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

That reminds me...think I owe you a shot! ;)
    I won't argue with that:D:D

More balls... :D

Are you off to Wimbledon this summer for the tennis??

On a serious note.....I did have a brainwave on the issue and the CSDO informed me he was way ahead of me!!

Advertisement