Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

arena gear

Options
  • 04-04-2008 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

When is the new arena gear coming out, its a daily struggle to resist buying the current welfare epics.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

I'd assume 2 weeks after the badge loot comes available!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

few more weeks i think. I have 120 of them ****ing boj's now ! its breaking my heart all these heroics !

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

Will the vindicators gear be updated or just the glad gear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

vind will be updated 2.

Bit of advice if you have the 75k honor at cap but don't have a vindicator ring, buy one, as vind + the upgrade will be the best ring you can get, also get the "ESSENTIAL" 2min trinket if you don't already have it and then just recap your honor.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

this is my last question i promise. Will i be able to buy the gladiator bow with honour or will it still be arena

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

I think you will be able to Buy Season 2 bow which is better then the gladiator one.

Advertisement