Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circuit Training?

Options
  • 04-04-2008 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

as per title of thread...I'm looking for a gym/fitness centre in the killarney area who do circuit training...would anyone know if such a place exists...could travel to Tralee is needs be but would preder not to is possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭scullersky

kerry4sam wrote: »
    as per title of thread...I'm looking for a gym/fitness centre in the killarney area who do circuit training...would anyone know if such a place exists...could travel to Tralee is needs be but would preder not to is possible

Ya Physique Fitness studio is the best in killarney, Look up google thwy have a website......... Im from Kilarney 2 , is it the GS or the GR your goin for, im in the middle of the process for the GR................:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Ya Physique Fitness studio is the best in killarney, Look up google thwy have a website......... Im from Kilarney 2 , is it the GS or the GR your goin for, im in the middle of the process for the GR................:D

Must call in to Aengus then...currently awaiting result from Stage2 from An Garda Siochana and just signed up fo the Reserves but willing to wait 6-8months to get interview for the reserves if necessary but hitting the gym in the mean-time

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭scullersky

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Must call in to Aengus then...currently awaiting result from Stage2 from An Garda Siochana and just signed up fo the Reserves but willing to wait 6-8months to get interview for the reserves if necessary but hitting the gym in the mean-time

Kk , good gym........ Am do i no u i wounder?? lol:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Kk , good gym........ Am do i no u i wounder?? lol:)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I doubt it being honest with you...You said on the garda thread that you were 17 years old...i'm early 20's and been away from the kerry area for a few years and only back...You say you're from Killarney (but i'm only looking for a circut training place in the town) and that is a fairly large town by all accounts of the imagination and growing by the month so :rolleyes: :rolleyes: seriously doubt that you know me Tommy-Kerry, sorry

Advertisement