Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds

• 04-04-2008 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi
    I'm looking for grinds for the Leaving Cert in Home Ec at higher level and Irish at Ordinary level.
    If you're interested or know someone who might be, please PM me <snip - no numbers!>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭netopia789

pm me what part of waterford

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Not a good idea cutiegal to have your number up here edit it out and let people pm you. Good luck btw!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Best to state what level you are doing in the above subjects and what school you are attending.

Please dont give out your number as easy as that or ever on a public forum. Bare in mind, this is the Internet and you cant trust everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 cutiegal

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Off Topic posts removed.

Topic Cleaned

• Advertisement
Advertisement