Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bull Terrier lovers

Options
  • 04-04-2008 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

For any fans of Bull Terriers check out this womans pictures, there's lots of shots http://pix.ie/hask
    Enjoy!
    If you use Friefox install Piclens it makes it very easy to view lots of photo's

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

i've always had bull terriers as pets and show them and i find them very loving and playful and they are happiest when spending time or playing with the family ,or the pack in their eyes but yet walk down the road with one and watch people cross the road and look at you like your a scumbag or something i haspot 111.JPGte that attitude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭whitser

interesting write up in the countrymans weekly this week about bulls. shows a pic of 2 bulls of years ago and they didnt have the abnormal shaped head they have today. thats only a recent development by show breeders.

Advertisement