Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You, Multiplayer Modes....

• 04-04-2008 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

Given the information about the various multiplayer modes, I foigured I'd ask the questions:

1: Which multi-mode are you looking forward to most?
    2: Why?

For Me:

I'm looking forward to the Cops and Criminals mode the most.
    I think I'd prefer to be a cop in this mode, the reason being that I keep imagining the bank heist/city shootout from HEAT.
    Picture it:
    You've got 4 crims in one speeding sedan. Up ahead (without them realising) is a police roadblock(the advantage of the crims showing up on cop radar). A shootout begins, with the driver being aced and the car, with wheels shot out crashes into the blockade. The 3 surviving crims bail out.........
    And then your in control of the best scene in HEAT.
    Its all possible.

So lets hear what multi-mode your geared up for???

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I just cant wait for the free for all 16-player games. Complete carnage, with 16 others will be fantastic fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Ya, I'd imagin..
    Your standing in the street shooting at some guy, and then get T-Boned by a speeding bus.
    Graphic.:cool::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Cool Thread.

1: Which multi-mode are you looking forward to most?
    2: Why?

1. Free Roam

2.Obvious isn't it? Widespread Anarchy. Survival of the Fittest. No Holds Barred.Mawahahah. Imagine it, none of this restricted crap like in COD. Basically you experience the GTA world just as it is, only difference you know there is a possibility of 16 Mo fo's strolling around with you as their target.

I can just imagine it now; the devistation, the chaos, the adrenaline, and all from the confines of my attic....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

I wonder what the goal is for free roam. Is it one kill and your out or is their a score/time limit.
    Then again the best goal is to cause as much bloody mayhem as is possible with a controller...... And with IV thats a hell of alot of carnage.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

I wonder what the goal is for free roam.

No Goal, It does what it says on the tin, basically do what ya want. it would be so good going around in a big group fending off the cops.

• Advertisement
Advertisement