Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is live acting up?

• 04-04-2008 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

I can get on but when I try to download I am getting error 807b01f7.
    Is it just me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thousands of people around the world are downloading new COD4 maps (and playing them online). Probably the reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

Mr E wrote: »
    Thousands of people around the world are downloading new COD4 maps (and playing them online). Probably the reason.

Thought that might be it!If it's acting up now wait till GTA 4 comes out.
    You think Microsoft would have learned their lesson by now:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

I got that error after my acc got locked (for frudulant activity ???). would try it again today and call MS if its still showing that error .

I have been getting that too. Come to think of it, did we ever get that free game after the christmas outages ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭randomname

I have been getting that too. Come to think of it, did we ever get that free game after the christmas outages ?

I did. I dont think i have played it yet though.

• Advertisement

Yeah, Undertow. I think I played it for 30 mins, tops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

God undertow was crap, why couldn't they have given us street fighter or something people might actually have played?

Or better yet fix the network so it doesn't go down everytime a few hundred thousand people download something at once since we pay for the fooking service. First Xmas, now COD maps then again we'll have this with GTA4. Too often for a subscription service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Im having no problems........

Yep its fine now.

Advertisement