Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

setup.exe error uninstalling o2 broadband

Options
  • 04-04-2008 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm getting setup.exe has stopped working when I try to uninstall my o2 broadband software - the dashboard will not open and I was advised to reinstall to fix it - now I can only connect to the internet if i use the sim in my 3g handset via bluetooth. The modem works fine in other laptops, O2 told me it was issue with drivers, Dell were trying to blag me off saying i've a bluetooth virus the guy really hadn't a clue what he was talking about, then O2 told me Norton isn't compatible and to use mcafee or similar to resolve issue..? anyone heard of this or can help me resolve it? my phone isn't hsdpa so speeds are pretty crap at the mo, I've tried to manually unistall but there's one small file left that I can't get rid of help :eek:

Advertisement