Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trampoline

• 04-04-2008 11:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭

looking to buy one in the next week or so. Would like a 13 or 14 foot trampoline with safety net and ladder, tying down kit too I suppose!

Anyone just bought one? Please give details of where bought and price please

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭goodburger

we bought a 14' one on ebay with the high protective netting and ladder, we have it nearly a year but they are constantly coming down in price. I think we paid 250stg and delivery was 50stg they are rough prices cos i cant exactly remember how much, best of luck, they are great fun even for an oul wan ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭snowdaze

thanks for that

I bought a 13 foot one in Smyths at the weekend including safety net and tie down kit for €299. I also bought the ladder for €19.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭goodburger

thats great, sounds like you got good value, well done. enjoy.

Advertisement