Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos FINALLY arrive in Sligo..

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Re: The Imp.

Yes, the traffic is something that it has to contend with along with everyone else. However - they should amend the schedule to account for that. The bus is ALWAYS late. They should lengthen the time between stops. I do not enjoy getting to a bus stop 5 minutes before the scheduled run, and waiting 40 minutes. At that point I could have walked to the Retail Park (which is the only place I bother with the bus for) by the time the stupid thing came along. There were supposed to be two busses by the time the bus showed up. Not. A. Happy. Bunny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

This should just be renamed "Anything Goes!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

mcgowan.b wrote: »
    I can hear the news already............. 'Criminal activities in the masses in Sligo.........Taking trade from the chamber members....... File has been sent to the DPP':)

There'll be another garda raid around sligo before you now it...then all the evidence will "mysteriously disappear." :D

Advertisement