Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Images of Meath

Options
  • 05-04-2008 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭

We all have those pictures that we took somewhere in Meath that we think is pretty cool, so I thought it might be a good idea to share them and show the nicer aspect of the Royal County. If I may, I'd like to share an image from Trim (black and white too, for that classy look! :) )

I will of course be mindful of giving too many details considering the Meath picture game is in effect in another thread....

Please post your own cool Meath pictures.

Edit. Gaaah, wont let me upload. Still, post your cool pics!

photo.php?pid=30047942&id=1051136676http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30047942&id=1051136676

Ah well, can only insert it as a link. I wonder if people will prefer the lady in my picture, or the lady in the picture below :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

St.Brigids Church in Oldcastle (picture is Church St.), lovely church it is too. Costs a small fortune to keep it in excellent condition I'd say. That is one thing I remember going to Mass as a lad, in the parish bulletin would be something like, 'collection this week for replacement and tuning of the organ', happened an awful lot. I think I have some of the inside too, will try and find them.

05042204myy8.th.jpg

A view of Oldcastle from the Cairns.

05032603mgr2.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Februarys Meath Babe of the Month.....

5400810489a6838774203l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭Archeron

Hammertime wrote: »

5400810489a6838774203l.jpg

A winning photo there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Nice view. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

Ruu wrote: »

Lovely Photo, love the colours and the angle, very professional

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

Hammertime wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

mickrourke wrote: »

No no no

She's completely amateur.

;)

St.Brigids Church in Oldcastle (picture is Church St.), lovely church it is too. Costs a small fortune to keep it in excellent condition I'd say. That is one thing I remember going to Mass as a lad, in the parish bulletin would be something like, 'collection this week for replacement and tuning of the organ', happened an awful lot. I think I have some of the inside too, will try and find them.

05042204myy8.th.jpg

05032603mgr2.th.jpg

That church in Oldtown looks a lot like the church in Summerhill too! Lovely building.

That church in Oldtown looks a lot like the church in Summerhill too! Lovely building.

Advertisement