Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone received their Triathlon Ireland membership card?

• 05-04-2008 9:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,522 ✭✭✭

I paid up my membership in February. I keep being told that the cards will be sent soon.
    With the Dublin City Duathlon series in the Phoenix Park next month I'm concerned I'll get hassle if I don't have a card during registration.

So, TI members, do you have your 2008 membership cards?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I've never heard of any problems. Race organisers/clubs should have a list of everyone who has paid so far so they can check you on that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭tunney

As Hunnymonster said for domestic races most organisers would prefer that you have drivers licenses or some other kind of photo id that they can use to check against the list of members that they have been given by TI.

Its only if you are racing aboard that you need one really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,522 ✭✭✭daymobrew

The 2007 cards had a photo so a second photo ID wasn't necessary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,108 ✭✭✭Bambaata

yeah i was asked for this yesterday at the Waterford Duathlon?! I havent heard anything

Advertisement