Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leak in upstairs bathroom

Options
  • 05-04-2008 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

The property concerned is my home (or the banks for the next 29 years!). It was signed over 2 years ago. Within a couple of months, it was clear that there was a leak in the bathroom plumbing - leading to ceiling damage downstairs.
    Now 2 years later, i am having similar problems with ceiling damage. When i listen closely from downstairs after someone uses the wash hand basin, i can hear what sounds like dripping.

My contention would be that this wasnt properly repaired in the first instance. However, doesnt matter what I think or whats fair - what (legal) right do I have at this stage of demanding them to fix it??

Advertisement