Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

dealer selling Golf 1.6 FSI imported from Northern Ireland

Options
  • 05-04-2008 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

It's 05, Base model.

I'm interested in this car and wonder what questions I should ask before committing to it.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

bbq wrote: »
    It's 05, Base model.

I'm interested in this car and wonder what questions I should ask before committing to it.

as its from a dealer, you ill have a decent warrenty, and because its 05, it will still have some VW warrenty left.

but get the original NI reg from him, and do a HPI check to satisfy yourself too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 bbq

Was just looking at the HPI website before I saw your reply! Many thanks. Will do.

Advertisement