Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aztec Alarm

Options
  • 05-04-2008 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

An Aztec 63DV will not do a test dial-out. It gives a failure status of F9, but the manual only goes up to F8. Anyone come across this? It's got to be something fairly basic, since it fails almost immediately - long before it could even start to dial.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭skinthegoat

Ok, OK, I'm a dope. Found it in the engineers' manual, and it's "No Message Recorded." Which is, of course, quite true.

Please ignore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bobby T

Hi I’m getting the F9 code too.... but don’t know how to recorder message.... how do you do it...

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I sent you the manual via PM. If you need any more help give us a shout.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Bobby T wrote: »
    Hi I’m getting the F9 code too.... but don’t know how to recorder message.... how do you do it...

You will need engineer access to the alarm to do this. When in engineering press 98 to enter telecom mode. Plug a phone into the phone point in the control panel and enter command 41, then press 1 for message 1. Press the star button on the phone and when you hear the beep start recording the message. Simply hang up when finished. Command 42,1 star button will allow you play back the message. Command 30 will allow you do a test call.

Advertisement