Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bodum Coffee Makers Replacement Glass

• 05-04-2008 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Or indeed new cafetieres. Mainly looking for 1 cup versions. Anyone know where they're going cheap.The price of the replacement glass in most cases is scandalous.

Thanks

ps. Yeah I've tried Musgraves, but what i'm hoping is there's a pound shop selling them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

The glass is the main componement in the bodum coffee makers. Price for replacement glass should be €10 - €16 depending on size.

Price for the coffee makers themselves are usually €25 - €40, but Bodum offer retailers special offers from time to time and you will get some basic models for about €20.

You'll never see them in pound shops! - But you might get an unbranded coffee press in Heatons for about €12

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Thanks but I Bought a load twice off a stall on Meath street you see. €5 for 1 cup bodum, 2 packets of coffee and choclates,( Out of date Xmas stock).

Anyone seen anything else like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

I remember them - the retail price was €8.95 - it was a bodum promotion at xmas 2005. (I had a store in Liffey Valley at the time)

If you're near home store & more, you may find promotions from time to time. - the heatons unbranded press with pyrex glass is €15.

Thanks, I will try Heatons

Update: Got 4 bodum brand at €7.99 each in TK Maxx Blanchardstown on Monday. Loads there for anyone interested.
    Thanks for the replies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement