Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dboys M4 CASv Fire Select Issue

Options
  • 05-04-2008 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

I bought one of these recently and had a few problems with it... But the main one is.. The fire select doesn't really seem to work.. Rather then then the 3 modes.. Safe,Semi and Auto.. I'm just stuck with Safe and Auto.. Semi doesn't work at all... anyone had any problems like this or know how to fix em?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Does the fire selector seem stiff when your changing from safe to semi/full auto, was it always like that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

it could be one of a number of things, maybe the little spring on the selector plate.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

kinkstr wrote: »
    Does the fire selector seem stiff when your changing from safe to semi/full auto, was it always like that?

Came out of the box like that... I only bought it last week... Its not stiff at all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Does it go into semi but still fire on auto? Or does it just not stop at semi at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

kdouglas wrote: »
    Does it go into semi but still fire on auto? Or does it just not stop at semi at all?

Yeah basically whether I have semi or auto selected it fires in auto

• Advertisement
Advertisement