Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broken saints

Options
  • 05-04-2008 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

hey just wondering if anyone here has seen broken saints and if so, what ya thought of it? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Hadesdominion

yeah i have actually.
    i really loved the art and the strange unfamilar storyline
    havent finished watching it though.
    i love the religious theme running through... somewhat similar to Neon Genesis only not at all :P
    what did you think about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭summer_ina_bowl

havent finished watching it though.
    ditto!
    love it so far though, its beautifully stylish. i like how the makers knew exactly what to emphasis and what to key down. also, its amazing how you're constantly forced to re-evaluate the plot, can't wait to see how it ends!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

Sounds like it's worth checking out. Always slips past me. Gonna grasp it the next time I see it

yep, it is definately worth seeing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

might add it to the list of box sets to get,whats it about?

• Advertisement

my descriptive skills suck so eh.. here, check it out www.brokensaints.com

Does anyone own the dvd boxset and if so is it true that the characters are voice (or at least their dialog bubbles are read out)

yep, its in the options whether you want the voices on or not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭writetojd

The whole series is like a comic thats being read out if you choose that set up. Its quite good really, worth investing in

Advertisement