Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager Live Beta

Options
  • 05-04-2008 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Anyone else playing this yet?

I'm in federation 'chip'', if there is enough boards ppl we should set up a league.

What do ppl make of it so far?
    I've only had a small chance to play it and it looks mighty if a bit daunting at first.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

How you get the beta? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

It should be released fully by now. March was the proposed launch month...anybody hear anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

~Marky~ wrote: »
    How you get the beta? :confused:

I just signed up on the football manager live website and was picked at random like thousands of others.

I haven't played it since because of problems I'm having with my internet.

Its scheduled for release in the summer. They're still having problems dealing with their server.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭5ForKeeps

It looks the bees knees i have to say, looking forward to its release this summer finally after the delays. Sickened i didn't get to be asked to do the Beta even though i registered my interest last August and then again in January, also recently.

How much would you think it will be to play it? A few are quoting in sterling 5 to a 10 tenner a month.

Advertisement