Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Disk Space for Least Money?

Options
  • 05-04-2008 2:19pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a hosting package, with no special features whatsoever, just a massive load of disk space - for the cheapest amount of money.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

What do you want to use the space for?

Most of the really big oversellers limit the number of files, or uploads, or similar, to make it very very difficult to get close to actually using the space allocated.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I have a DJ website and I'd like to Host other DJ's mixes. files would be 100-200mb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

In that case - you'll need to loke at the bandwidth figures too. You will also need to look at their T&Cs - if the DJ mixes contain copyrighted music you could find your account being pulled with no right to appeal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Zascar, and others who should know better by now, read the charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement