Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weights/Toning

Options
  • 05-04-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

I note there are some gym related threads here.

Does anyone know of any weights classes ?

I don't need to lose weight, simply wish to tone up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Don't know where you're at, but check out Bodypump. Really good weight training class to music.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

body pump was created by the devil I tell you. The pain of lactic acid build up, owwwwwww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭kellyreilly

are there any bodypump classes in town ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

It looks like NUI has one:

http://www.nuigalway.ie/student_centre/classes.html

It appears it's open to non-students.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

body pump was created by the devil I tell you. The pain of lactic acid build up, owwwwwww

I hear ya Mattkid:) As I'm completely biased as my wife teaches one of the classes (alright she MADE me say it:o), this is the best place to train in Bodypump in Galway. There are lunchtime classes on Tue and Thur, (1-2pm) which fill up really quickly (and its first come, first served BUT), you can pre book a class or course in advance so you're guaranteed a place. Evening classes are Mon/Tue/Wed nights at different times so you need the check the timetable at the sports desk and there is also Saturday morning from 11-12pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

I attend great classes in mervue, there on mon wed and fri mornings at 7:10am, and on tue and thur morn they do spinning at the 7:10 time. No messing about just professional classes at their best. Really enjoy them. Contact mervue utd for details they will get you in contact with the guys there.

Advertisement