Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My HISTORY project

Options
  • 05-04-2008 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Ok i have finally began to start my history project today as i only have approx 20 days but the problem is that i don't know where to begin. After changing my topic from the hunger strikers to sean south and finally to the Dublin and Monaghan bombings. I only have one source and i am doing pass
    so if anyone can give me advice on how to start it and how to find a new source it will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 eoinalmighty

Off to the local library with ya for a start! Find stuf bout d IRA r woteva it is, flik thru it luk at chapter titles see if anythin luks promisn! Decide wot exactly you want to rite bout the bombings (cause, effect, etc.) Read through sources, take notes, rite sa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Nato!

i have one book on the bombings but its massive and i need to find a shorter source i.e. internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Read Read Read, off to library, Read Read Read. Write for a while. And Read. Simple.

the problem is that it is too detailed but thanks anyway

if you know of any search engines for sources could someone let me know cheers icon12.gif

Nato! wrote: »
    the problem is that it is too detailed but thanks anyway

if you know of any search engines for sources could someone let me know cheers icon12.gif
    Mate, why don't you just ask your teacher?
    Surely he/she would be better able to help you?

• Advertisement

he said he would get some stuff for me before the easter holidays but theres no sign of anything from himicon8.gif !!!!!!!! but i wrote my outline plan today so thats a start !!

Nato! wrote: »
    he said he would get some stuff for me before the easter holidays but theres no sign of anything from himicon8.gif !!!!!!!! but i wrote my outline plan today so thats a start !!
    April 25th is the deadline right?

You have time. You could always ask friends aswell. But you'll be grand. Just get your head down and work hard. Learn!!! and Enjoy!!!

Advertisement