Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oracle/SQL programmer

Options
  • 05-04-2008 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi im looking for someone with a good knowledge of Oracle and SQL programming to work on a project, if Anyone is interested please email me at gpace@eircom.net
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Any more details on the project?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gpace

Its a programme to track details of items that customers purchase, create a customer history file, create a unique costomer Id (barcode) which will be printed onto a customer Id card, when the Id card is scanned it will need to pull up some imformation on that customer, I have all the details that need to be in the programme but what i need is someone that can make the programme run smoothly and efficiently if you can help or know somebody that can help please let me know.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

The programming forum has a Situations Vacant sticky, that would be the best place for this.

As an aside, would the person be expected to do any design (i.e. the db schema/db model) or is that done already?

Also, is it a brand new, standalone application, or is it being integrated into an existing application.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gpace

Thanks for your post tom
    We have some designs but nothing completed so we would like the programmer to run with one of our ideas or if they think something else might work better that would be fine, it is a brand new stand alone application, there will be one server with 3 work stations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

This site is for discussion of certifications. If you are looking to recruit programmers, please look at adverts.ie recruitment section, or the thread linked above.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement