Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Columbo:Complete Season 1-7 (23 DVD) [£34.99@HMV]

• 05-04-2008 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Link here.

712375.jpg
    One of the most famous detectives to ever hit the television screen, COLUMBO has become an iconic character in popular culture. Forever clad in a raincoat and chomping a cigar, the dishevelled Columbo seems as scatterbrained as his appearance would suggest. However, even when it appears that his investigation is going nowhere, Columbo's keen mind is absorbing details and clues, until finally he reveals that he knows everything that's happened. Features series one to seven of the show.

One of the most famous detectives to ever hit the television screen, COLUMBO (Peter Falk) has become an iconic character in popular culture. Forever clad in a raincoat and chomping a cigar, the dishevelled Columbo seems as scatterbrained as his appearance would suggest. However, even when it appears that his investigation is going nowhere, Columbo's keen mind is absorbing details and clues, until finally he reveals that he knows everything that's happened. Each episode opens with a murder, followed by Columbo's investigation, and finally his revelation of how he put the events together. COLUMBO became popular and famous for its clever dramatic structure and Peter Falk's winning portrayal of the detective. Features series one to seven of the show.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭dooloo

cheers for that!

have it ordered

• Registered Users Posts: 40 wandering monk

Cheers, I'll give it a go as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

fab box set no matter whats on the box when i see mr falk on bravo etc i got to watch it

just ordered it ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

£34.99 now (from £39.99)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yknaa

Still worth it - I have series 1-3 so will pass but great bargain at £40

• Advertisement
Advertisement