Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

x-2

Options
  • 05-04-2008 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Final fantasy ten-two....
    Good or not?
    Personally I despise it! grrr:mad:

Do you think x-2 is good? 27 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    40% 11 votes
    Never played it.
    59% 16 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

While I thought the gameplay was pretty good (most of the job system was fine, only one or two jobs where unbalanced), the story was pretty crap but it was the whole girl power aspect that was pumped into it that made it so imbearable, it ended up nothing like FFX which was a brilliant game, at the end of it I wondered what the point of it was.
    (I did clear it once, but I would have needed to clear it a second time to get the best ending, and I couldn't be bothered so I just looked it up on youtube: I'm lucky, as it wouldn't have been worth it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

It didn't do X justice as a sequel but its still a good game at the end of the day, and i've played every single FF game to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

No. I prefer it to X though purely cos of the job system :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I voted good, as it wasnt a bad game, but it never felt as engrossing to me as other FF games.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭jethro081

pure unadulterated arse gravy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

The job system is excellent, but the story...not so much. I enjoyed going back to Spira and seeing the changes though, that aspect was pretty clever too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

It was the Final Fantasy equivalent of a chick flick, that being said it was quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Defenestrate

It was decent enough, not as good as a regular FF game but well worth it to get some closure on Spira. If it had been a sequel to XII then I probably would have despised it though tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 thomohawk

final fantasy x-2 was a final fantasy for the pop idol lover and was a complete waste of time.matter of fact i wouldnt even class it as a final fantasy!!! :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

thought it was a load of rubbish being honest.

• Advertisement
Advertisement