Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lost Certificate of Competency

Options
  • 05-04-2008 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

I know the stupid thing ever but i passsed my test 2 weeks ago didnt get a chance to go motor tax office because of work and i am after losing my cerificate i have searched everywhere my office,my car and home etc can not find it. I have reported into rsa and they have sent me out a form to get stamped by guards. It says also in the letter that certificates will only be replaced in exceptional circumstances has anyone got experience of this. How strict are they is there a chance they will not replace. They want a account of how lost etc where and what i have done to look for it etc Also if this has happened to anyone how long does it take for them to replace???

Advertisement