Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Liga vibrator

• 05-04-2008 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

good old fashioned sex toy none your sinu-****e

47' Osasuna 0 - 1 Recreativo Huelva
    22:00 Mallorca ? - ? Real Madrid

17:00 Athletic Bilbao ? - ? Espanyol
    17:00 Atletico Madrid ? - ? Almeria
    17:00 Levante ? - ? Valladolid
    17:00 Racing Santander ? - ? Deportivo La Coruna
    17:00 Real Murcia ? - ? Valencia
    17:00 Zaragoza ? - ? Real Betis
    19:00 Sevilla ? - ? Villarreal
    21:00 Barcelona ? - ? Getafe

Real to lose tonight, barca to lose morrow, Villareal to win.....

€5 wins 490 :eek: getafe 8-1 :eek: they doing very well....jesus 8-1 bet even the barca fans on here will put a few quid on it. Ronnie out for season so possibly played his last game for barca.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Getafe are quality, they went to the Allianz and got a 1-1 draw. Nice to see a mid table team mixing it up with he big boys.

Guiza missed a quality chance just there, he's normally so assured infront of goal too. :o

Dont like so much pressure on Bojan. If Villareal win tomorrow night, I honestly think they'll win the title, last season at this stage is when they peaked, going on a 100% winning streak in the last 8-10 games. Itd be fantastic to have a city of only 50,000 win the title.

Edit- Perfect goal scored by Navarro but its ruled out for some reason.

After alot of Mallorca pressure they dont defend well and Sneijder scores.

0-1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Thats the form of champions.

mallorca doing well still think they will win.

kdjac

Mallorca are such a solid side, still dominating the game.

Ramos off again, 3rd time this season, 8 in his career. For such a good defender he loves getting booked.

Actually, can I start a La Liga transfer rumours and general chat thread. I know there's not a big enough demand for a Barca thread, so maybe it would be more than just me posting in a Spanish general chat.

Acrobatic bicycle kick there. Still 0-1.

take it out 1-1

screamer. well deserved.

kdjac

• Advertisement

1-1, beautiful finish, the ex madrid player Valero.

Edit- Oh my god, how many chances are Mallorca going to need to win. I jumped out of my seat thinking it was in the back of the net, I now just look insane. =P Must be just as frustrating supporting Madrid this season.

Cuiza off the bar :eek:

poor finish 6 yards out and hits the bar with the goal gaping, this is up there with the best matches i have seen in la liga.

proper football.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Anyone watching Atletico-Almeria? Nine goals so far and both Almeria centre-halfs sent off. Only watching the text highlights on Eurosport but it's better than watching Fulham live.

Jaysus, 6-3. Pretty eventful. Now over to Sevilla Villareal. :P

• Advertisement

3' [1 - 0] A. Lopez
    6' [2 - 0] D. Forlan (pen.) R.M. Pulido
    11' [2 - 1] F. Melo
    18' [2 - 2] J.M.P. Ortiz
    27' Juanito
    34' [3 - 2] S. Simao
    37' [3 - 3] A. Negredo
    40' Juanito
    45' [4 - 3] S. Simao
    54' [5 - 3] S. Agüero
    71' [6 - 3] S. Agüero
    75' S. Agüero

:eek:

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Really looking forward to this match.

I'm a bit disgusted really, have not watched near enough Spanish football since January.

KdjaCL wrote: »
    3' [1 - 0] A. Lopez
    6' [2 - 0] D. Forlan (pen.) R.M. Pulido
    11' [2 - 1] F. Melo
    18' [2 - 2] J.M.P. Ortiz
    27' Juanito
    34' [3 - 2] S. Simao
    37' [3 - 3] A. Negredo
    40' Juanito
    45' [4 - 3] S. Simao
    54' [5 - 3] S. Agüero
    71' [6 - 3] S. Agüero
    75' S. Agüero

:eek:

kdjac

Holy crap, it was 3-3 until Juanito got sent off. Must be a bit flattering so. I love that boy Aguero.

Ive been playing San Andreas all day so Im coming out of hibernation for the Villareal match. Fabiano up front on his own with capel and navas on the wings. Interesting, Kanoute injured Im assuming?

Fabiano 23rd league goal of the season, quality quality quality. 1-0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

eZe^ wrote: »
    Holy crap, it was 3-3 until Juanito got sent off. Must be a bit flattering so. I love that boy Aguero.

Ive been playing San Andreas all day so Im coming out of hibernation for the Villareal match. Fabiano up front on his own with capel and navas on the wings. Interesting, Kanoute injured Im assuming?

You make it sound so recent.:D

**** Fabiano. I want Villarreal to go all the way, although its doubtful. Lovely finish by Fabiano...damn he has finally achieved the potential what he showed back in 2003.

You make it sound so recent.:D

**** Fabiano. I want Villarreal to go all the way, although its doubtful. Lovely finish by Fabiano...damn he has finally achieved the potential what he showed back in 2003.

I bought an old copy off ebay for 5 quid to get me hyped for April 29th! On the Area 69 mission, one of my favourites.

I want Villareal to win iswell, its amazing to think that the entire city of Villareal would only be 50% of the capacity of the Camp Nou. Itd be great to see them win a league title.

I hope Fabiano isn't going to be a one season wonder, because he has all the qualities to be one of the best.

Its sevilla he be sold for a stupid amount of money and replaced with someone better for about €35 who will then be sold in 2 years time.

kdjac

Hahahah, 35 quid.

Real Murcia 1 - 0 Valencia
    Just when you think Valencia are getting stronger and more confident. BAM!

Zaragoza 0 - 3 Real Betis
    This is actually getting ridiculous, Zaragoza should be in the top 5, not relegation fodder. I think the fact that they are too good for a relegation battle means they dont know what to do in this situation whereas the Sociedads, Murcias, Bilbaos are all that bit street wise. This is going to be like that star studded A. Madrid team that got relegated a few years ago.

Barca team announced;

Valdes

Zambo
    Puyol
    Milito
    Sylvinho

Xavi
    Toure
    Iniesta--

Bojan
    Etoo
    Henry----

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

Here are the goals from the Atletico-Almeria match: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Atletico%2BMadrid%2Bvs%2BUD%2BAlmeria

Not bad and some shocking goalkeeping!:D

2-0, Kanoute with a cool penalty. Thank you Sevilla, hopefully an uninspired barca team will at least not embarrass themselves in 15 mins.

• Advertisement

i got all 3 games wrong :(

kdjac

Advertisement