Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drowning babies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

When i seen the thread title i thought it was a Lolocaust topic :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Wow. Cool video. Great idea.

me too snyper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Terrifying. Good skill, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

The babygrow and nappy must absorb a huge quantity of water (in relation to the child's weight) making floating even more difficult!

I don't know how anyone with a swimming pool or garden pond can relax with small children in the house.

I'd be paranoid about a bucket of water nevermind those little children's pools which I wouldn't allow near the place! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

absolutely amazing! And his face after his daddy got him...gorgeous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Is the technique stabile on back, then front crawl, and repeat.

Looks impressive alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

I have a friend who used to put in ponds in gardens - one of his jobs was to fill ponds with pebbles when people had babies. They'd then gradually take out the pebbles when the kids reached an age where ponds were safe, and the kids got used to the water - then they'd add educative newts, etc.

Advertisement