Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Donegal???

Options
  • 05-04-2008 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi. I was wondering where is everyone from in Donegal? I'm between Cloghan and Fintown!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I think this may have been done before but what the hell.

Stranorlar

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Me in Donegal Town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭kieranmcg1

Ballybofey

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I'm from Lifford but living in Strabane.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭icom

Ballybofey..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Letterkenny , living in Belfast currently

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

From Ballintra but living in Letterkenny, hoping to move to Donegal town soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Lurvely

Buncrana!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭blue shimmering

In the foot hills of the Blue Stack Mountains, about 7 miles from Donegal Town! I am on the Blue Stack Drive, it is a really beautiful part of Donegal! Plenty of snow up here tonight though, don't know how I will get to college tomorrow!

Hi. I was wondering where is everyone from in Donegal? I'm between Cloghan and Fintown!!
    Very sad about the young man who was killed accidently last weekend from up your way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

In the foot hills of the Blue Stack Mountains, about 7 miles from Donegal Town! I am on the Blue Stack Drive, it is a really beautiful part of Donegal! Plenty of snow up here tonight though, don't know how I will get to college tomorrow!
    Would that be out through Letterbarrow towards Sruell? ;)

smashey wrote: »
    Would that be out through Letterbarrow towards Sruell? ;)
    Gosh you are clever arent you! Yes it is and:

There is a beautiful blue shimmering of light on them there mountains tonight,
    Wind is blowing and a snowin delight,
    Going to bed where its nice and warm,
    Hope tomorrow will be without the storm!

Up Donegal!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

home is donegal town, but only there once or twice a month, been working in sligo for the last almost two years, worked in letterkenny for 5 years before that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

Between cloghan and fintown:eek: not much area between them two places..meenagoland, ballinamore?????

Cloghan myself between fintown and ballybofey:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 moody cow!

Fanad, going towards Rathmullan!!

But currently livin in down south!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭newname

Wet and wild Stranorlar!!

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭icom

shiibata wrote: »
    Between cloghan and fintown:eek: not much area between them two places..meenagoland, ballinamore?????

Don't forget Cloghan Beg, Brockagh, Stranabrathig, Boultyfree, Galwolie, Meenalig, Leitir Bric, Cronadun, Glashagh and Meentymorgal.
    Sorry if I missed any ? !!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Originally from Ballyshannon, moved to Letterkenny when i was young, left after school and back in Letterkenny now for 4 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Umbrella Corp

shiibata wrote: »

Yeah Im in a place called Cummrick just opposite the road to ballinamore!! lol

Didn't hear anything about the guy killed from Cloghan??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Good old Muff the heart of inishowen haha

• Advertisement

Yeah Im in a place called Cummrick just opposite the road to ballinamore!! lol

Didn't hear anything about the guy killed from Cloghan??
    You started the thread. Please dont drag it off topic. God knows its going sideways before now anyhow but please just post where you are from and leave it at that.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Inishowens home for me

Letterkenny for now...

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bettlebrox

From Donegal Town, being living in Boston since the 20th Century. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Umbrella Corp

a

I think u should take a break!! I was asked a question by someone in this thread do you want me to be rude!!!!!! I know your a mod and all that, so am I and I never speak to people in my thread like you have just spoken to me.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Oh I am so sorry for being a mod here and speaking to you like that.

I am also sorry for asking you stay on topic and I apologise for using the word "please" - TWICE.

Had I known you were a "mod" of your own "thread" then I would have extended you preferential treatment.

Now when you have accepted all my apologies maybe you would please (pretty please) take a minute and read the charter. After you have done so we might just get on a wee bit better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

muffler wrote: »
    Oh I am so sorry for being a mod here and speaking to you like that.

I am also sorry for asking you stay on topic and I apologise for using the word "please" - TWICE.

Had I known you were a "mod" of your own "thread" then I would have extended you preferential treatment.

Now when you have accepted all my apologies maybe you would please (pretty please) take a minute and read the charter. After you have done so we might just get on a wee bit better.

:D:D

I still call Castlefin my home even though I've been gone 10 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Vinegar Hill

Between the Cross and Stranorlar.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,382 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Churchill/Letterkenny, now live in Kildare, getting married back home this summer.

Children will be raised as Donegal supporters!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Buncrana :pac:

Advertisement