Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Donegal???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

djdeclan wrote: »
    From Muff but currently living in Dublin
    Currently trying to re-educate Dubs with my northern language.. Most colleagues now refer to me as chief, as in 'Howiya chief' and I've managed to get a few to successfully use the word 'wile' in a sentence

Sure aren't we all from Muff one way or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

nipplenuts wrote: »
    Sure aren't we all from Muff one way or another.
    True :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Dublin2Donegal

Husband is From Strabane. And we are living in Lifford. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Husband is From Strabane. And we are living in Lifford. :D
    Does the name ChewChew mean anything to you? :D

My wee sister. sure she is my only friend around here and the one the roped me into joining.

• Advertisement

My wee sister. sure she is my only friend around here and the one the roped me into joining.
    I'll get her some giant buttons. :pac:

sure she is my only friend around here
    Im shocked :pac:

smashey wrote: »
    I'll get her some giant buttons. :pac:
    i am sure she will love that so. :)

muffler wrote: »
    Im shocked :pac:
    and why is that? 12 post is not much to make new friends

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JauntyChick31

Glenties...

Lucky clyde! Highlands hotel is the bomb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

/me wonders who all the peeps from Buncrana are? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭ladystrange

Fracture wrote: »
    /me wonders who all the peeps from Buncrana are? :)

Depends on who's asking?? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Stones85

<SNIP>

I miss the old cope bar, was dodgey as but great craic.

Stones85 just be careful with what you post. This isn't bebo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Hi all and happy new year, it's been a while since I posted in this section, I'm not telling you where I'm from:P

Carrickman wrote: »
    Hi all and happy new year, it's been a while since I posted in this section, I'm not telling you where I'm from:P
    Kilcar or Glen? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭jonnygee

Im from Bridgend, which is really a suburb of Derry now , but I reside in Buncrana, or Budgen as it well known by us half Derry people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 phastasphuck

milford here....now letterkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

I've posted before and never introduced myself. I'm a blow-in from the Wesht, marrying a Ballybofey man in March. Couldn't take him away from his mammy, so am living in sin in Ballybofey/Killygordon.

deemark wrote: »
    I've posted before and never introduced myself. I'm a blow-in from the Wesht, marrying a Ballybofey man in March. Couldn't take him away from his mammy, so am living in sin in Ballybofey/Killygordon.
    Hello neighbour :)

• Advertisement

Hello neighbour :)

everybody needs good neighbours... Takes at least 3 sentences to tell people where the bloody house is, so the word 'neighbour' is very broad! Makes Roscommon look straightforward I tell ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

deemark wrote: »
    everybody needs good neighbours... Takes at least 3 sentences to tell people where the bloody house is, so the word 'neighbour' is very broad! Makes Roscommon look straightforward I tell ya!

I'm from Roscommon too. Married to a Donegal woman now and livin in L'kenny.
    What part of Ros you from ? I'm from out near Knockcroghery, on the Athlone road. Ahh the flatlands....when I used to have a bicycle. Too much hard work having one in LK !!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

sure may as well take part, im from drumfries, just outside buncrana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I'm from Swords but marrying a Creeslough girl, the plan is to move up there soon enough.

tbh wrote: »
    I'm from Swords but marrying a Creeslough girl, the plan is to move up there soon enough.
    Are you sure we want you? :D

Pique wrote: »
    I'm from Roscommon too. Married to a Donegal woman now and livin in L'kenny.
    What part of Ros you from ? I'm from out near Knockcroghery, on the Athlone road. Ahh the flatlands....when I used to have a bicycle. Too much hard work having one in LK !!:D

Jebus, a fellow Rossie! Thought I was unique and the only one who could actually walk home from that debacle in McCool Park last year...

I'm t'other end of the county, near Ballyhaunis, nearly in Mayo for me sins. Now I'm looking for Donegal residency...for me sins:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Are you sure we want you? :D

I have to admit - it's quite hard to tell :p even when someone is being friendly it sounds like you're getting a massive bollocking!

I have to admit - it's quite hard to tell :p even when someone is being friendly it sounds like you're getting a massive bollocking!
    Once you head up to Termon, Kilmacrennan, Creeslough areas you are quite likely to encounter anything - even a yeti :eek:

slaps wrist for trolling

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

Already married one...so no chance of leaving Donegal now :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭sorella

Blue Stacks.....

Advertisement