Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Donegal???

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭the bolt

tbh wrote: »
    I'm from Swords but marrying a Creeslough girl, the plan is to move up there soon enough.
    tbh,o/h is also from swords ,wont move to donegal yet,maybe some day but i wont hold breath.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 --x-randomer-x-

No Killybegs people yet! :eek: Love the place! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Welcome to the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 --x-randomer-x-

Why thank u! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

From Lovely Leitrim, lived in Gweedore for a few years, married a Ranafast lass and living beside there now. A moist beautiful part of Donegal, when its dry....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

From Lovely Leitrim, lived in Gweedore for a few years, married a Ranafast lass and living beside there now. A moist beautiful part of Donegal, when its dry....

So never then?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Woger wrote: »
    So never then?
    Nice one :D

not today anyway..

not today anyway..

At least in Donegal the wetter season is coming to an end, the wet season is approaching.

I used to work with a German who would say "If you cannot zee Errigal, it is rainzing; if you can zee it, its going to rain."

• Advertisement

I used to work with a German who would say "If you cannot zee Errigal, it is rainzing; if you can zee it, its going to rain."

Very good

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Buncrana, in Letterkenny at the min for college though.

sorella wrote: »
    Blue Stacks.....

Meenaguese

Advertisement