Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

water pump for shower

Options
  • 05-04-2008 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

How easy would it be to install a pump for a shower? all the pipework is already there ( i think). the shower is in a bathroom adjoining the hot press. the shower/mixer is installed in the shower and the pipes are coming through the wall into the hot press, but not connected up to anything yet. this is probably a stupid question but i can't figure out what the 3 pipes are for. i presume one is for the cold feed and the other goes to the hot water tank but what's the third pipe for?

Also can anyone recommend a pump for the job?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭landydef

monsoon pumps are good and they come with a good back-up service
    brass body pumps are less noisy but more expensive then plastic body pumps,id definately recommend spending the extra few quid and going for a brass body and 1.5 bar would be plenty for just one shower
    the 3 pipes on the shower valve are hot,cold and a feed to either a fixed head or a connection for a shower hose,both would usually use to a back-plate

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭The Waxbill

Thanks for the reply. Where would i get one of these pumps and roughly how much would they be?

Advertisement