Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catered food that I can pick up?

Options
  • 05-04-2008 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Havin a BBQ next week, normally i'd make the pasta etc but there'll be a few ppl so I just want to order it

Where can I go to that'll make a big bucket of pasta with sauce to be served as a cold salad? Like the stuff ya get at the Salad Bar in Dunnes Stores

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Havin a BBQ next week, normally i'd make the pasta etc but there'll be a few ppl so I just want to order it

Where can I go to that'll make a big bucket of pasta with sauce to be served as a cold salad? Like the stuff ya get at the Salad Bar in Dunnes Stores
    Galmere Foods out Ballybrit direction, you know the owner probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Just sent you a PM robbo i figured youd be in Bierhaus at this time on a Sat night. Thought as much that place would sort it out, is it open to the public do ya know?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Fat Freedys do this, IIRC.

Collerans butchers do excellent cold meat and salad platters for parties, as well as the meat for the barbeque; we've used them a few times and they've always been brilliant.

Advertisement