Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Investigation Help, Gathering o Data

Options
  • 06-04-2008 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hey, I am finalising my geography project, but I am still only getting 76/100 for it, am losing marks in gathering of data. Could anyone please tell me where I could pick up SRPs for measuring bedload and gradient?
    I need 4 SRPs on both, and so far only am getting one. I don't know what to write for these. If anyone call tell me it would be a great help.
    Thanks in advance
    Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭pjjk90

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭daithi_student

theres a few marks going for diagrams, maybe the instruments used or something?

I've got full marks for diagrams, just need SRPs for how I gathered data, I just dunno what to say

Anyone please? Need help before Friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Choc123

its a toughy this geog project isnt it,just make sure all your waffle is taken out and perhaps research the internet 2 give u ideas for more SRPs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

say how u repated the steps to get a accurate reading??..metion who was involved equipment used say maybe the effect of weather or stuff(thats probley more results though)..i was told though make absolutely sure you dont mention your teacher

Advertisement