Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm not a troll but...

Options
  • 06-04-2008 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

It's sort of assumed that men like tits - that's the whole point of why there needs to be campaigns for gay rights but not 'straight rights' - 'straight rights' are taken for granted.

Anyway, it's not the type of sex - it's the gender of the individual you're engaging - or would like to engage - in sexual relations with. It's who you're attracted to, not who you're sleeping with or what you're doing with them. Hence your comparison re: anal sex with a woman is misguided, and the bit about falling in love with one's dog is pretty damn insulting.

Hopefully that clears up some of your misunderstanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭wb

Thanks Claire.

I was probably way too drunk to be posting my ramblings here. message deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Every time I see the phrase "I'm not X, but", I mentally parse it as "I am X, and".

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement