Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Singles 20s - 30s

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

biko wrote: »
    Are we a dating agency now?

That would be akward for all involved...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Mrsomebody I'd love to know are you for real?! No there is no marriage or baby. I think all that was explained earlier. No baby much to my dismay and now no man. As for asking were they real. Yes they were, in the past. Now it's just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I think an hours talking would pretty much tell you all you need to know. I know the kinds of questions that are important to most women but what REALLY matters to men?!
    tits?

2 hours to read a thread, text speak..

no pics no thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Mrsomebody I'd love to know are you for real?! No there is no marriage or baby. I think all that was explained earlier. No baby much to my dismay and now no man. As for asking were they real. Yes they were, in the past. Now it's just me.

Sorry to hear that, well maybe not about your ex, but the baby.

Now get out there and show us other singles how its done! You've written enough about how your friends got hooked up, so you've no excuses!! ;):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

DRakE wrote: »
    2 hours to read a thread, text speak..

no pics no thanks

I was almost going to ask where you were until now.

To keep on topic,

pics

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

mrsomebody wrote: »
    It's back to me now though! :( I'm what it's all about! :) I'm looking 4 a hand-some tall guy in Galway City Centre or Suburbs aged 27 - 32. I'm very into guys with a good sense of humour and comical and humourous who use dry humour and sarcasm and are witty! ;) :cool:

There was a coupl of witty guys in Galway aged 28/29 dat replied to my main msg who I was impressed with! So guys, if ye are single why not p.m. me with your mobile number and let's get the ball rolling! Make something happen here! ;) Any other Single guys that may be interested that are in Galway but haven't indicated their age or Location, if you are aged 27-32, p.m. me your details and your mobile number and we'll see what happens! ;)

Any Girls in their 20s or 30-32 who are up 4 a Good Night Out in Galway and a decent Man-hunt, p.m. me your mobile number and we will arrange it !!

Any girls or guys in their 20s or 30s, Single preferably, who are up for going on a Foreign Sun Group Holiday this Summer, please Let Me Know a.s.a.p. !!
    Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble ... >_>

emottinfoilkk6.gif

*cough*

Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble ...

/glares at someone with a 2003 join date to take the hint

Ofc, I could be vesteken ... but the modus operandi is similar ...

Please keep your oozing to yourself, this isn't the Westmeath forum! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

i hold my suspicions if new members

perhaps im too old fashioned :o

*cough*

Ahhh I see what you're saying ;);)

Best keep this fat to ourselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 mrsomebody

Quote:
    Originally Posted by randylonghorn viewpost.gif
    *cough*

Ahhh I see what you're saying wink.gifwink.gif

RANDYLONGHORN & CALDEN WHAT NDA NAME OF OF GOD AR YE ON BOUT ??!!

GG: No offence but I'm totally lost as regards your personal situation. However if ur interested in a Night Out onda town dis Friday nite Let me know! :)

Whoever was putting my text in bold & italics could you kindly stop interfering!! I get it! I c how my asking 4 numbas could b seen as funny but I wasn't shure fda pm worked! But the asking for numbas of guys and girls is perfectly perfectly explicable there so u hav nothing to pull me on dat !! But if you can at all see past it, you might move on & get Over Yourself !!!

Jeez like hav ye any other Poster 2tear asunder other than me !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

i hate newspeak, ahem, i mean txtspk!

btw im 26, does that rule me out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TristanPeter

Quote:
    Originally Posted by randylonghorn viewpost.gif
    *cough*

Ahhh I see what you're saying wink.gifwink.gif

RANDYLONGHORN & CALDEN WHAT NDA NAME OF OF GOD AR YE ON BOUT ??!!

GG: No offence but I'm totally lost as regards your personal situation. However if ur interested in a Night Out onda town dis Friday nite Let me know! :)

Whoever was putting my text in bold & italics could you kindly stop interfering!! I get it! I c how my asking 4 numbas could b seen as funny but I wasn't shure fda pm worked! But the asking for numbas of guys and girls is perfectly perfectly explicable there so u hav nothing to pull me on dat !! But if you can at all see past it, you might move on & get Over Yourself !!!

Jeez like hav ye any other Poster 2tear asunder other than me !!

Kudos for your proactive approach. it's great. pity there aren't more like you!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Randylonghorn and Caliden were postulating that it may be a troll account from an Irish internet luminary, though I can see how one might have thought they were being insolent little rogues.

mrsomebody - Structure your posts, it makes them far easier to read and understand.
    Spelling words in full helps too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

stuff
    Please, you have a nice full keyboard in front of you with loads of keys that can be used to make full words, easily understood by everyone. Use it for the love of God!

I am curious how you manage to spell words like 'interested', 'explicable' and nothing fully and correctly but yet you can't do the same with the word 'be'? I thought that all practitioners of txt speek just took short cuts with all words?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

OP, why don't you give online dating a go. That way you get to view pictures of your potential suitors before you meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

My thoughts on reading this is that its a sun holiday agency looking for numbers... or a complete scam (if the OP is genuine, its not personal, its just how it reads and people on forums for a while see odd first posts from time time).

I'd be fairly suspicious of a new user in the first few posts asking people to arrange holidays and asking for phone numbers...

You say you asked for mobiles because you didnt know how the pm works but you're asking for the numbers by pm? It doesnt add up.

You can't blame people for being wary

edit: just read the start of your other thread - jaysus maybe you're the genuine article... easy on easy off clothing - your setting expectations ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Dates for the next three weekends, including Friday but thanks for the offer. It isn't hard to meet guys, just hard to get them to commit! At the moment I'm happy just having some fun though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Dont use the word commit;) tends to scare us guys...

Im nearly 5 years with the GF but she hasnt managed to disturb my "commitment issues" so it works grand:D

po0k wrote: »
    Randylonghorn and Caliden were postulating that it may be a troll account from an Irish internet luminary, though I can see how one might have thought they were being insolent little rogues.
    Well, I tried to be subtle, but Caliden was having a high cranial density moment! :(

Well, I tried to be subtle, but Caliden was having a high cranial density moment! :(

it was 4am gimme a break!

Caliden wrote: »
    it was 4am gimme a break!

Pfft! Lightweight!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

M O A R

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Hi.

Im Brian

Im just turned 30, and am newly single and extremely goodlooking according to my mother.

I would gladly take you out on a date provided you can fulfill the following criteria.

- i will need 2 sets of photo ID
    - 1 recent utility bill
    - a copy of your birth cert
    - you sign a concent form enabling me to do a check on you with the Gardai
    - you are willing to get a medical checkup at a medical practice of my choice

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours ever in waiting

Brian.

snyper wrote: »
    Hi.

Im Brian

Im just turned 30, and am newly single and extremely goodlooking according to my mother.

I would gladly take you out on a date provided you can fulfill the following criteria.

- i will need 2 sets of photo ID
    - 1 recent utility bill
    - a copy of your birth cert
    - you sign a concent form enabling me to do a check on you with the Gardai
    - you are willing to get a medical checkup at a medical practice of my choice

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours ever in waiting

Brian.

lmbo
    Dates for the next three weekends, including Friday but thanks for the offer. It isn't hard to meet guys, just hard to get them to commit! At the moment I'm happy just having some fun though!

wher da baby daddy @?

top marks to all involved in this thread.

except the non trolls. ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Pub07

mrsomebody did I knock you off last weekend in a gaff behind bank of ireland on eyre sq.? Your first post reads exactly like what the girl I was with was talking about. If it is you and you want another seeing to hit me up with a pm, cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Five shiny stars for the craziness of this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement