Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

body kit.

Options
  • 06-04-2008 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭

were is the best place in galway to buy body kits for cars.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

For what type of car? Try ebay.ie first for prices could be cheaper..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭cena

punto

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

which model? 3/5dr, what year?

how much have you to spend, and what type of look are you after?

its a 5 door red. 02 reg. not too sure what i would like. any one help what would look nice. hve a friend selling his corolla 01 for 10grand. its got a nice body kit on it. but i think that is a bit dear

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭reitoei

cena wrote: »
    its a 5 door red. 02 reg. not too sure what i would like. any one help what would look nice. hve a friend selling his corolla 01 for 10grand. its got a nice body kit on it. but i think that is a bit dear

Your friend with the 10 grand '01 Corolla is dreaming, especially if it has a body kit.

• Advertisement

i thought that myself. it does seem to be alot or that car. considering its 7 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

a 01 Corolla 3dr is worth around 3-5k.

I'd recommend selling the Punto and buying a Punto Sporting instead. It'll cost you less than kitting a base model and have better equipment and more power, despite having the same engine size.

Advertisement