Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 SIM card - where to buy ?

• 06-04-2008 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

Hi,

So I read that 3 are selling SIM cards now - I must be blind - I can't find them on the site. Popped into carphone warehouse, and they insist that 3 don't sell SIM only. Any tips?

Cheers,
    -rf

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Have you tried going to a 3 Store? I saw signs in my nearest one (Swords) saying that they are giving out free SIM cards with €100 credit on them (or something along those lines... not 100% sure).

Find your nearest 3 Store here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Free if porting from another network otherwise €9.
    Can only be got in a 3 Store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Is there a list of 3 stores somewhere without having to go through the postcode list on the website ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

last time i checked the muppets would only sell you a new phone. this has changed recently?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Invincible

I got an upgrade from the car p.w in January,they told me I could get a sim card if I wanted with 10 euro credit on it,so I did,gave it to niece,c.p.w guy said 3 don't sell sim's,that this was the only way you'd get one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement