Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why i called my sister harry

Options
  • 06-04-2008 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

just came across this section and thought this might help all the people out there that have a stuttering problem or you have friends or family that are affected by stuttering.the book that i am recommending is "why i called my sister harry".it was written by my uncle micheal o'shea.he's from waterford and has wrote this book about his experiences of dealing with stuttering from an early age as well as overcoming his stuttering.it is a very informitive book and i'm sure it will help anybody that is seeking help to overcome their stuttering.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Michael O Shea

Hi everyone,
    Michael O`Shea is my name and I am the author of "WHY I CALLED MY SISTER HARRY" which has now sold over three thousand copies since its launch in Dublin on the 20th of October last year. To get to my website and the website for the book just type in Michael O`Shea stammering and you should get there.

It is great to see a forum like this for people who are challenged by stammering as I was for over forty years, I have read some of the threads and they are very good with some excellent advice been given.

The second National Stammering Awareness Day is being held in Wynns Hotel Lower Abbey Street Dublin on the 18th of October, the first one held last year was a huge success and maybe some of you would like to attend or take part, it is being run to coincide with the world stammering awarness day which is usually held on the 22nd of October each year.

Speak soon,
    Michael.

Advertisement