Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change in rules on BB advertising

Options
  • 06-04-2008 2:36pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what date the SP's must change their advertising to reflect the average speeds of their BB service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

A link to this would be nice ...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

zoro wrote: »
    A link to this would be nice ...

It was in the news about a month or 2 ago and i remember someone from either either the regulator or some broadband body being interview by either george hook or matt cooper. I dont have a link to the original article though, hence my question. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Advertisement