Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tennis Courts Dublin 15

• 06-04-2008 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

There are great tennis courts located in the center of Blanchardstown village and Im wondering if anyone in the area wishes to play .

Court available FREE
    Beginner - Intermediate Level

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 anjelina

kidflan07 wrote: »
    There are great tennis courts located in the center of Blanchardstown village and Im wondering if anyone in the area wishes to play .

Court available FREE
    Beginner - Intermediate Level

Hi,
    I live in carpenterstow,myself and my friend we are looking for some tennis court and someone who could play with us,we are absolutly beginners,i used try play tennis and i was not bad,but i'm not really experienced player.
    So maybe just let me know if still looking for a company.
    clasta@wp.pl
    Anjelina

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jitus81

Hello,
    I was looking for some information about tennis in Blanchardstown and found ur post.
    I'd like to play tenis from time to time - I am beginner - intermmediate but I think that actually not too bad :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Galego

Hi,
    If anyone fancy a tennis match just send me a private message. I am an intermediate player.
    Cheers,
    David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jitus81

Hi David,
    I do! Where are you going to play? Could you also give me some other details and we can arrange something? Hope you won't be dissapointed with my tennis skills :-)
    Take care!
    Jitka

Jitus81 wrote: »
    Hi David,
    I do! Where are you going to play? Could you also give me some other details and we can arrange something? Hope you won't be dissapointed with my tennis skills :-)
    Take care!
    Jitka

Hi Jitk,

I just sent you a private message to arrange a game.

let me know if you did not get it.

Take care,
    David

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tippy_55

Hi all, I used to play when i was younger but have not played for 4 0r 5 years now. Is anyone interested in playing next week or next weekend??
    I live close to blanchardstown so it would be great if anybody could play there or have done

tippy_55 wrote: »
    Hi all, I used to play when i was younger but have not played for 4 0r 5 years now. Is anyone interested in playing next week or next weekend??
    I live close to blanchardstown so it would be great if anybody could play there or have done

Hi,

I can play this weekend, next week or next weekend.

Just send me a private message and I can arrange a game.

Cheers,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Paramenio

Hi friends

To refresh the subject after 2 years. I am new to this area.

-So is there community Tennis courts in Blanchardstown area?

-Where can we play without membership fees?

-I`ve drove around and I found courts here -> https://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ll=53.389916,-6.399482&spn=0.001721,0.004656&t=h&z=18
    But do not know who own them, And how can we play here ?

-And also If someone knows about this courts as well located -> https://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ll=53.376356,-6.400035&spn=0.000861,0.002328&t=h&z=19 ?

cheers ;)

Anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 anton.gall

Hi

Can somebody pls tell me where exactly these tennis courts are located as i'm hoping to get back into the game

many thanks

Anton:)

• Advertisement

anton.gall wrote: »
    Hi

Can somebody pls tell me where exactly these tennis courts are located as i'm hoping to get back into the game

many thanks

Anton:)
    Hi Anton
    As you can follow from my links in the post above you will find the exact location, but from my experience its impossible to play on tham as always I go there to play there is unorganized plays going on .

Advertisement