Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

98 Almera Clutch Pedal

Options
  • 06-04-2008 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

Went to change gear, pushed in clutch, heard a bang/crack, pedal pushed in fully and wouldnt come back (as if a spring was broken?) This fell out when I moved the pedal back.

img0003rl2.th.jpg

Any idea what it is? Obviously cracked. Could more damage have been done? Getting it fixed tomorrow hopefully.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

B00MSTICK wrote: »
    Any idea what it is? Obviously cracked. Could more damage have been done? Getting it fixed tomorrow hopefully.

Just hade a look there at mine (also 98 Almera). It looks like the bracket connecting the clutch pedal to another bar (sorry Im don't know the right terminology).

Anyway it looks like a straight replacement (bracket) from what I can make out, nothing much else down there that could have broken in the process imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Just what I wanted to hear Cionád! Thanks alot for going to the trouble of looking, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

No problem, let me know how you get on. Turns out they're not invinsible afterall! :eek:

Advertisement