Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Prepaid Accounts

Options
  • 06-04-2008 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭

I have a BT prepaid telephone account. I use it from work that my private calls don't show up on the company bill. I never had fault with it.

Last week - there was a voice message when I tried to access my account that no new customers or top ups were being accepted. I rang them and a lady advised me to use my credit (€40) up ASAP.

I have no intention of trying to use the credit up on needless calls.

If BT are terminate the service - Is a refund of credit too much to expect?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭board om

Cork wrote: »
    I have a BT prepaid telephone account. I use it from work that my private calls don't show up on the company bill. I never had fault with it.

Last week - there was a voice message when I tried to access my account that no new customers or top ups were being accepted. I rang them and a lady advised me to use my credit (€40) up ASAP.

I have no intention of trying to use the credit up on needless calls.

If BT are terminate the service - Is a refund of credit too much to expect?

i know they have been trying to phase out those prepaid accounts for a good few years now. i used to know a few of the people who workedin BT in ther prepaid department. it used to be quite a busy department and a very sccessful product but in the last few years the department has quietened down a hell of a lot and the last i heard there were only 2 people looking after the whole department. i dont think they have been taking on new accounts for a long time now but i thought they were going to continue to let existing customers to add credit to their accounts.

peraonally i would call them and ask for a refund.

Advertisement